During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plans is here for!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that are all ready under 30 minutes!
Source: Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice
Monday may be the start of the week, but thank goodness you’re all set with your meals for the day! From breakfast to lunch to dinner to dessert, start your week off right with this colorful bowl, or the warming zucchini oatmeal. End your day on a simple note with those 4 ingredient peanut butter oat bars!
- Breakfast: Creamy Zucchini Bread Oatmeal by Caroline Doucet
- Lunch: Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice by Florian Nouh
- Dinner: Beluga Lentil Broccoli Salad by Pavani Nandula
- Dessert: No Bake 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Bars by Hayley Canning
Source: Protein Blueberry Crepes
Continue to fuel your week with these amazing meals that come together so quickly that you can spend more time focusing on your goals that what to make for dinner. Start your day with protein-packed crepes and end it on a sweet note with delicious cupcakes. With these meals here, nothing can stop your Tuesday from being fantastic!
- Breakfast: Protein Blueberry Crepes by Vicky Coates
- Lunch: Tortilla Sushi Rolls With Rice and Vegetables by Yana Chistyakova
- Dinner: Black Bean and Tofu Tacos by Vicky Coates
- Dessert: Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes by Desiree Rodriguez
Source: Spaghetti Carbonara
Get through the mid-week slump with these amazing recipes. Wednesdays are the official middle of the week and that means that the weekend is right around the corner. Start planning those weekend plans instead of wondering what you’ll eat for the day. We’ve got you covered from a filling smoothie bowl for breakfast to cookies for dessert!
- Breakfast: Dark Cherry Smoothie Bowl by Kennedy Kitchings
- Lunch: Kale Caesar Salad With Oil-Free Croutons by Marina Yanay-Triner
- Dinner: Spaghetti Carbonara by Kirsten Kaminski
- Dessert: Wholegrain Oats And Berry Cookies by Namita Tiwari
Source: 30-Minute Spicy Peanut Soup
Happy Thursday! It’s almost the weekend! You may be feeling like this week might not ever end, or even just that the workload is a bit heavier than you were expecting. Thank goodness we’ve got your ready to go for today! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with recipes like breakfast cookies that are perfect to start your day and an easy soup for dinner!
- Breakfast: Blueberry Breakfast Cookies by Lan Pham Wilson
- Lunch: Portobello and Tofu Scramble Sandwich by Annabelle Randles
- Dinner: 30-Minute Spicy Peanut Soup by Kirsten Kaminski
- Dessert: Dark Chocolate Quinoa Crispies by Marie Reginato
Source: Grain-Free Everything Bagels
Happy Friday! Celebrate the end of the week with these delicious meals! From an amazing bagel at breakfast to an easy pad Thai for dinner, these meals will keep you fueled up for the end of the week. No matter if you plan to stay in or go out, the peanut butter banana brownies are the perfect way to end your week on a high note!
- Breakfast: Grain-Free Everything Bagels by Lauren Kirchmaier
- Lunch: Creamy Lentil Tomato Soup by Tara Sunshine
- Dinner: Pad Thai Noodle Salad by Pavani Nandula
- Dessert: Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
Check out the following resources and don’t forget to check out our Meal Plan Archives to access our latest content.
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in One Pot!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Recipes Rich in Zinc
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Rich in Healthy Fats!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Made With Fall Produce!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Calcium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin K-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin E-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Back To School Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals with Ten Ingredients Or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Nut-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Omega-3 Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: High-Fiber Vegan Meals Part 2!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Oil-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin A-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Potassium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin-D Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin C-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin B-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Magnesium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Here’s How You Can Do Oprah’s 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan Challenge
- Weekly Meal Plan: Anti-Inflammatory Vegan Meals!
BONUS Recommendation: Download Food Monster App For Amazing Plant-Based Recipes!
We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! It’s a brilliant Food app for anyone looking to cut out or reduce allergens like meat, dairy, soy, gluten, eggs, grains, and more! You can also make meal plans, add bookmarks, read feature stories, and browse recipes across hundreds of categories like diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, popular, seasonal, and so much more!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.