During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome omega-3 filled vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you omega-3 rich breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Quinoa Crêpes
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying omega-3 rich recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing crepes to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Quinoa Crêpes by Talida Voinea
- Lunch: Tofu Yasai Don: Japanese Tofu Rice Bowl by Rachael Hutchings
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Noodles with Kale and Walnut Sage Sauce by Daniela Modesto
- Dessert: Strawberry Upside Down Cakes With Vanilla Bean by Courtney West
Image Source: Flourless Chocolate Chia Cupcakes
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout omega-3 recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From amazing homemade granola to chocolatey cupcakes, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Seedy Granola by Wendy Irene
- Lunch: Bright Beet Salad With Quinoa In a Citrus Vinaigrette by Dana Sandonato
- Dinner: Lentil Loaf With Tomato Glaze by Alison Edmund
- Dessert: Flourless Chocolate Chia Cupcakes by Inka Szot
Image Source: Edamame Peanut Noodle Salad
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with omega-3 rich recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to delicious raspberry cream that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Muffins by Fabio Gallo
- Lunch: Edamame Peanut Noodle Salad by Colorful Kitchen
- Dinner: Chia and Fennel Green Pizza With Kale Pesto and Hummus by Harriet Porterfield
- Dessert: Lemon Raspberry Tofu Cream by Fabio Gallo
Image Source: Black Bean and Mushroom Burgers With Creamy Mustard
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with recipes like an awesome scramble for breakfast and chocolate chip cookie dough brownies for dessert!
- Breakfast: Scrambled “Eggs” by Amarilis Moldes
- Lunch: Creamy Chilled Avocado Soup With Wheatgrass by Sophie Yotova
- Dinner: Black Bean and Mushroom Burgers With Creamy Mustard by Nadine Horn and Jörg Mayer
- Dessert: Carrot and Walnut Cake With Orange Glaze by Emma Blake
Image Source: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having an incredible smoothie for breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome!
- Breakfast: Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie by Jesse Lane Lee
- Lunch: Savory Apple and Potato Pancakes by Maya Sozer
- Dinner: Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Edamame With Curry Sunflower Seed Sauce by Taryn Fitz-Gerald
- Dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies by Gretchen Price
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!