During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome high-fiber vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you more high-fiber breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts! Make sure to also check out Part 1 of this Meal Plan!
Image Source: Chocolate Date Steel Cut Oats
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing brownies to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Chocolate Date Steel Cut Oats from What the Health by Kip Andersen and Keegan Kuhn with Eunice Wong
- Lunch: Curried Red Rice, Broccoli and Chickpea Salad by Amarilis Moldes
- Dinner: Spaghetti Squash With Lentil Marinara by Susan Edelman
- Dessert: Black Bean Fudge Brownies With Sweet Potato Caramel by Ashley Madden
Image Source: Deconstructed Sushi Bowl With Spicy Sriracha Dressing
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout oil-free recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From amazing breakfast cookies (yes, you read that right: cookies!) to raspberry bars, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Chia Seed and Banana Breakfast Cookies by Vicky Coates
- Lunch: Deconstructed Sushi Bowl With Spicy Sriracha Dressing from Plant Power Bowls by Sapana Chandra
- Dinner: Creamy Hummus Pasta With Roasted Brussels Sprouts by Caroline Doucet
- Dessert: Chocolate Peanut Butter Raspberry Bars by Susan Edelman
Image Source: Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with oil-free recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to delicious raspberry cupcakes that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Apple Pear Smoothie by Desiree Rodriguez
- Lunch: Maple and Mustard Brussels Sprouts Topped Flatbread by Becky Cotter
- Dinner: Tempeh, Lemongrass, and Broccoli Coconut Curry by Amarilis Moldes
- Dessert: Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes by Melanie Kröpfl
Image Source: White Bean ‘Tuna’ Sandwich With Veggies
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with recipes like an awesome parfait for breakfast and chocolate almond cookies for dessert!
- Breakfast: Strawberry Protein Pudding Breakfast Parfait by Kat Condon
- Lunch: White Bean ‘Tuna’ Sandwich With Veggies by Anya Kassoff and Masha Davydova
- Dinner: Fried Rice by Sara Hohn
- Dessert: Chocolate Almond Cookies With Fudgy Frosting by Emily von Euw
Image Source: Cinnamon Apple Dessert Tacos
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having incredible scones for breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally creative and awesome!
- Breakfast: Raspberry Almond Scones by Hayley Canning
- Lunch: Spring Beluga Lentil and Beet Salad With Coriander Vinaigrette by Claire Ragozzino
- Dinner: Easy Black Bean Burger With Tahini Slaw by Caroline Doucet
- Dessert: Cinnamon Apple Dessert Tacos by Gabrielle St. Claire
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!