During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plans are here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome high-fiber vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App – with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
This week, we’re bringing you more high-fiber breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts! Make sure to also check out Part 1 of this Meal Plan!
Image Source: Chocolate Date Steel Cut Oats
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing brownies to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Chocolate Date Steel Cut Oats from What the Health by Kip Andersen and Keegan Kuhn with Eunice Wong
- Lunch: Curried Red Rice, Broccoli and Chickpea Salad by Amarilis Moldes
- Dinner: Spaghetti Squash With Lentil Marinara by Susan Edelman
- Dessert: Black Bean Fudge Brownies With Sweet Potato Caramel by Ashley Madden
Image Source: Deconstructed Sushi Bowl With Spicy Sriracha Dressing
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout oil-free recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From amazing breakfast cookies (yes, you read that right: cookies!) to raspberry bars, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Chia Seed and Banana Breakfast Cookies by Vicky Coates
- Lunch: Deconstructed Sushi Bowl With Spicy Sriracha Dressing from Plant Power Bowls by Sapana Chandra
- Dinner: Creamy Hummus Pasta With Roasted Brussels Sprouts by Caroline Doucet
- Dessert: Chocolate Peanut Butter Raspberry Bars by Susan Edelman
Image Source: Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with oil-free recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to delicious raspberry cupcakes that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Apple Pear Smoothie by Desiree Rodriguez
- Lunch: Maple and Mustard Brussels Sprouts Topped Flatbread by Becky Cotter
- Dinner: Tempeh, Lemongrass, and Broccoli Coconut Curry by Amarilis Moldes
- Dessert: Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes by Melanie Kröpfl
Image Source: White Bean ‘Tuna’ Sandwich With Veggies
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with recipes like an awesome parfait for breakfast and chocolate almond cookies for dessert!
- Breakfast: Strawberry Protein Pudding Breakfast Parfait by Kat Condon
- Lunch: White Bean ‘Tuna’ Sandwich With Veggies by Anya Kassoff and Masha Davydova
- Dinner: Fried Rice by Sara Hohn
- Dessert: Chocolate Almond Cookies With Fudgy Frosting by Emily von Euw
Image Source: Cinnamon Apple Dessert Tacos
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having incredible scones for breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally creative and awesome!
- Breakfast: Raspberry Almond Scones by Hayley Canning
- Lunch: Spring Beluga Lentil and Beet Salad With Coriander Vinaigrette by Claire Ragozzino
- Dinner: Easy Black Bean Burger With Tahini Slaw by Caroline Doucet
- Dessert: Cinnamon Apple Dessert Tacos by Gabrielle St. Claire
Check out the following resources and don’t forget to check out our Meal Plan Archives to access our latest content.
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in One Pot!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Recipes Rich in Zinc
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Rich in Healthy Fats!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Made With Fall Produce!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Calcium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin K-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin E-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Back To School Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals with Ten Ingredients Or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Nut-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Omega-3 Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: High-Fiber Vegan Meals Part 2!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Oil-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin A-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Potassium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin-D Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin C-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin B-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Magnesium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Here’s How You Can Do Oprah’s 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan Challenge
- Weekly Meal Plan: Anti-Inflammatory Vegan Meals!
BONUS Recommendation: Download Food Monster App For Amazing Plant-Based Recipes!
We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! It’s a brilliant food app for anyone looking to cut out or reduce allergens like meat, dairy, soy, gluten, eggs, grains, and more! You can also make meal plans, add bookmarks, read feature stories, and browse recipes across hundreds of categories like diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, popular, seasonal, and so much more!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!