During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plans are here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vitamin A-rich food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App – with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
This week, we’re bringing you vitamin A-rich breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Spinach Blender Pancakes
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing pancakes to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Spinach Blender Pancakes by Kristina Jug & Mitja Bezenšek
- Lunch: Curried Red Rice, Broccoli and Chickpea Salad by Amarilis Moldes
- Dinner: Root Vegetables Roasted in Coconut Milk With Salted, Toasted Macadamia Nuts by Viktoria Radichkova
- Dessert: 2-Ingredient Cantaloupe Ice Cream by Bianca Haun
Image Source: Pumpkin Bread
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious breakfast of french toast to amazing pumpkin bread, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Sweet Potato and Salted Caramel French Toast from The Plantiful Plate by Christine Wong
- Lunch: Santa Fe Roasted Stuffed Peppers With Spicy Cashew Mozzarella by Melissa Huggins
- Dinner: Baked Spinach Falafel With Tzatziki and Lemon Tahini Sauce by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Dessert: Pumpkin Bread by Harriet Porterfield
Image Source: Carrot Cake Scones
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to delicious brownies that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Carrot Cake Scones by Kat Condon
- Lunch: Turkish Spinach Pie by Valentina Chiappa
- Dinner: Cauliflower Couscous With Almonds and Apricots by Daniela Modesto
- Dessert: S’mores Sweet Potato Brownies by By Clémence Moulaert
Image Source: Sweet Potato Tempura Roll
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with recipes high in vitamin A like awesome scones for breakfast and apricot cookie bars for dessert!
- Breakfast: Crustless Quinoa Quiche by Jessica Meyers Altman
- Lunch: Sweet Potato Tempura Roll by Kirsten Kaminski
- Dinner: Roasted Red Pepper, Chickpea, and Spinach Curry by Sonja Trurnit
- Dessert: Homemade Apricot Cookie Bars by Florian Nouh
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having a delicious vitamin A-rich frittata breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome!
- Breakfast: Broccoli Frittata with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Onions and Garlic from Rawsome Superfoods by Emily von Euw
- Lunch: Caesar Salad With Chickpea Croutons by Amarilis Moldes
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Ravioli With Creamy White Sauce by Taavi Moore
- Dessert: Carrot Cookies by Tara Binder
Check out the following resources and don’t forget to check out our Meal Plan Archives to access our latest content.
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in One Pot!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Recipes Rich in Zinc
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Rich in Healthy Fats!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Made With Fall Produce!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Calcium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin K-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin E-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Back To School Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals with Ten Ingredients Or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Nut-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Omega-3 Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: High-Fiber Vegan Meals Part 2!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Oil-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin A-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Potassium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin-D Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin C-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin B-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Magnesium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Here’s How You Can Do Oprah’s 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan Challenge
- Weekly Meal Plan: Anti-Inflammatory Vegan Meals!
BONUS Recommendation: Download Food Monster App For Amazing Plant-Based Recipes!
We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! It’s a brilliant food app for anyone looking to cut out or reduce allergens like meat, dairy, soy, gluten, eggs, grains, and more! You can also make meal plans, add bookmarks, read feature stories, and browse recipes across hundreds of categories like diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, popular, seasonal, and so much more!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!