During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vitamin A-rich food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you vitamin A-rich breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Spinach Blender Pancakes
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing pancakes to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Spinach Blender Pancakes by Kristina Jug & Mitja Bezenšek
- Lunch: Curried Red Rice, Broccoli and Chickpea Salad by Amarilis Moldes
- Dinner: Root Vegetables Roasted in Coconut Milk With Salted, Toasted Macadamia Nuts by Viktoria Radichkova
- Dessert: 2-Ingredient Cantaloupe Ice Cream by Bianca Haun
Image Source: Pumpkin Bread
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious breakfast of french toast to amazing pumpkin bread, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Sweet Potato and Salted Caramel French Toast from The Plantiful Plate by Christine Wong
- Lunch: Santa Fe Roasted Stuffed Peppers With Spicy Cashew Mozzarella by Melissa Huggins
- Dinner: Baked Spinach Falafel With Tzatziki and Lemon Tahini Sauce by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Dessert: Pumpkin Bread by Harriet Porterfield
Image Source: Carrot Cake Scones
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to delicious brownies that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Carrot Cake Scones by Kat Condon
- Lunch: Turkish Spinach Pie by Valentina Chiappa
- Dinner: Cauliflower Couscous With Almonds and Apricots by Daniela Modesto
- Dessert: S’mores Sweet Potato Brownies by By Clémence Moulaert
Image Source: Sweet Potato Tempura Roll
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with recipes high in vitamin A like awesome scones for breakfast and apricot cookie bars for dessert!
- Breakfast: Crustless Quinoa Quiche by Jessica Meyers Altman
- Lunch: Sweet Potato Tempura Roll by Kirsten Kaminski
- Dinner: Roasted Red Pepper, Chickpea, and Spinach Curry by Sonja Trurnit
- Dessert: Homemade Apricot Cookie Bars by Florian Nouh
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having a delicious vitamin A-rich frittata breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome!
- Breakfast: Broccoli Frittata with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Onions and Garlic from Rawsome Superfoods by Emily von Euw
- Lunch: Caesar Salad With Chickpea Croutons by Amarilis Moldes
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Ravioli With Creamy White Sauce by Taavi Moore
- Dessert: Carrot Cookies by Tara Binder
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!