During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you calcium-rich breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Chia Pudding Parfait
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying easy recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with an incredible breakfast parfait to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Chia Pudding Parfait by Kennedy Kitchings
- Lunch: Ginger Citrus Tofu Salad With Buckwheat Soba Noodles by Selva Wohlgemuth
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Millet Patties and Blackberry Salsa by Sylwia Radzaj
- Dessert: Orange Cardamom Cookies by Julia Winnicki
Image Source: Sesame-Ginger Chopped Salad With Crispy Wonton Strips
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout simple recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From an amazing smoothie for breakfast to a delicious batch of cookies for dessert, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Almond Smoothie With Cherries by Jesse Lane Lee
- Lunch: Sesame-Ginger Chopped Salad With Crispy Wonton Strips from Eat More Plants by Molly Krebs
- Dinner: Bean Burger With Herb Aioli by Kayli Dice
- Dessert: Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies by Jennifer Strohmeyer
Image Source: Almond Joy Bars
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with rich recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to delicious almond joy bars that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Orange Ginger and Fig Granola by Tiana Haines
- Lunch: Simple Korean Kimchi BBQ Burgers by Annie and Dan Shannon
- Dinner: Spicy Broccoli Pasta with Lemon Breadcrumb by Nancy Montuori
- Dessert: Almond Joy Bars from Clean Desserts by Karielyn Tillman
Image Source: Chocolate, Fig, and Raspberry Cake
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with recipes like an awesome porridge for breakfast and a delicious dessert!
- Breakfast: Hearty Breakfast Porridge by Molly Patrick
- Lunch: Smashed White Bean Avocado and Basil Sandwich by Liz Martone
- Dinner: Sushi Bowl With Sesame-Crusted Tofu from The Veginner’s Cookbook
- Dessert: Chocolate, Fig and Raspberry Cake by Pamela Higgins
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having incredible pancakes for breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome!
- Breakfast: Almond Orange Pancakes by Pavani Nandula
- Lunch: Thai Tempeh Collard Greens Wrap by Crissy Cavanaugh
- Dinner: BBQ Tempeh Sandwiches With Stewed Fig, Onion Marmalade and Arugula from VBQ: The Ultimate Vegan Barbecue Cookbook, Nadine Horn and Jörg Mayer
- Dessert: Orange-Ginger Cupcakes With a Spiced Date Frosting by Jesse Lane Lee
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!