A super simple and tasty chia pudding parfait. This recipe is perfect for when you want a nourishing breakfast but are also on the move.
Chia Pudding Parfait [Vegan]
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Agave or pure maple syrup (Optional)
- Homemade granola
- Fresh fruit
- Start by preparing your chia pudding. In a jar add the coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla, and liquid sweetener if desired. This recipe uses full fat coconut milk but you can really use any vegan milk.
- Once the chia pudding is ready (it should sit overnight or for at least 1-2 hours) Start assembling your parfait. Layer it with lots of pudding, granola, fresh fruit and anything else you’d like.
- If you want to make your own own homemade granola I have lots of recipes you can use! When you’re running late for work like me try to enjoy!