A super simple and tasty chia pudding parfait. This recipe is perfect for when you want a nourishing breakfast but are also on the move.
Chia Pudding Parfait [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chia Pudding Parfait [Vegan]
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Agave or pure maple syrup (Optional)
- Homemade granola
- Fresh fruit
How to Prepare Chia Pudding Parfait [Vegan]
- Start by preparing your chia pudding. In a jar add the coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla, and liquid sweetener if desired. This recipe uses full fat coconut milk but you can really use any vegan milk.
- Once the chia pudding is ready (it should sit overnight or for at least 1-2 hours) Start assembling your parfait. Layer it with lots of pudding, granola, fresh fruit and anything else you’d like.
- If you want to make your own own homemade granola I have lots of recipes you can use! When you’re running late for work like me try to enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.