In these collard wraps, vibrant veggies and toasted tempeh flavored with ginger, garlic, and soy, are wrapped up in a luscious leaf! They're crunchy, flavorful, and refreshing! These wraps make a fantastic lunch on a warm and breezy spring day, where the weather is perfect for eating outdoors.
Thai Tempeh Collard Greens Wrap [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Thai Tempeh Collard Greens Wrap [Vegan]
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger root, grated
- 1 8-ounce block tempeh, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seed oil
- 3 leaves fresh basil, shredded
- 2 large collard green leaves, stems removed
- Shredded red cabbage
- Chopped scallions
- Thinly sliced red bell peppers
- Mung bean sprouts
- Sesame seeds
- Peanut sauce
For the Fixings:
How to Prepare Thai Tempeh Collard Greens Wrap [Vegan]
- Heat a large skillet heat coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger and sauté until fragrant. Add tempeh and cook until lightly golden, stirring occasionally. Stir in the liquid aminos, toasted sesame seed oil, shredded basil leaves, and sauté an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble tempeh on collard green leaf and top with your favorite fresh veggies.
- Serve with peanut sauce and a slice of lime.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.