Looking for a change from your oats or smoothie for breakfast? Have a bowl of this granola with some fruit and homemade almond milk or on top of a smoothie bowl for extra goodness!
Orange Ginger and Fig Granola [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Orange Ginger and Fig Granola [Vegan]
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flakes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Grated rind of one medium orange
- 3 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Add in after cooked:
- 1 cup dried figs, chopped
How to Prepare Orange Ginger and Fig Granola [Vegan]
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together dry ingredients well, then add in melted coconut oil + maple syrup and stir together until well combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and evenly spread out granola mixture, then place in oven to cook for about 30 mins.
- Keep checking every 10 mins and flip mixture around the tray so it all cooks evenly.
- Once cooked (should look slightly golden), Let cool and add in chopped figs.
- Store in a glass jar and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.