Looking for a change from your oats or smoothie for breakfast? Have a bowl of this granola with some fruit and homemade almond milk or on top of a smoothie bowl for extra goodness!
Orange Ginger and Fig Granola [Vegan]
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flakes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Grated rind of one medium orange
- 3 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Add in after cooked:
- 1 cup dried figs, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together dry ingredients well, then add in melted coconut oil + maple syrup and stir together until well combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and evenly spread out granola mixture, then place in oven to cook for about 30 mins.
- Keep checking every 10 mins and flip mixture around the tray so it all cooks evenly.
- Once cooked (should look slightly golden), Let cool and add in chopped figs.
- Store in a glass jar and enjoy!