Sweet Potato Salad with Curry Almond Sauce is perfect for days when you don't feel like turning on the oven or stove. Raw sweet potatoes have a great crunch and fresh flavor that tastes delicious with walnuts, currents and creamy almond curry sauce.
Sweet Potato Salad [Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Salad:
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 cup dried currents
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
For the Curry Almond Sauce:
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 6 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- Make the curry almond sauce by whisking or blending all of the ingredients together.
- Next peel the sweet potatoes and either spiralize them, grate them or use a peeler to make the sweet potato noodles.
- Place the sweet potato noodles in a bowl with the currents and walnuts and massage the sauce into the salad.