These Clean Eating Pumpkin and Pecan Fudge squares will literally melt in your mouth! They have the smooth texture of traditional fudge but are packed with crunchy bits of pumpkin seeds and pecans. And you couldn’t ask for an easier recipe to make…all you have to do is add everything to a mixing bowl and stir. No boiling the sugar and no candy thermometers. Nope, not here!
Pumpkin and Pecan Fudge [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup organic cashew butter
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 cup organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 3/4 cups organic maple syrup
- 1/2 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup organic raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup organic pecan pieces
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spread evenly in an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Put in the freezer for 60 minutes, or until hard.
- Set out on the counter for a few minutes prior to serving to making cutting easier.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve because they will get soft and lose their shape if left out at room temperature.