During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you potassium rich breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Pink Layered Breakfast Jars
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing turnovers to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Pink Layered Breakfast Jars by Lenny Wu
- Lunch: Wild Green Quinoa Salad by Laine Rudolfa
- Dinner: Pinto Bean, Green Olive, and Sweet Potato Turnovers by Annie Oliverio
- Dessert: Cinnamon Chickpea Blondies by Jenn Sebestyen
Image Source: Sweet Potato Veggie Biryani
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious breakfast burrito to amazing chocolate cookies, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Tofu Scramble Breakfast Burrito by Jessica Bose
- Lunch: Beet and Lentil Salad With Beet Greens by Nancy Partington
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Veggie Biryani by Pamela Higgins
- Dessert: Flourless Chocolate Cookies by Jessica Bose
Image Source: Smoky Pinto Bean-Beet Burgers
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to delicious brownies that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Sweet Potato Granola by Sara Oliveria
- Lunch: Taco Bell Copycat Crispy Potato Soft Tacos by Barbara Musick
- Dinner: Smoky Pinto Bean-Beet Burgers by Nutritious Delicious: Turbocharge Your Favorite Recipes With 50 Everyday Superfoods
- Dessert: Peanut Butter Blast Brownies by Crissy Cavanaugh
Image Source: Caramelized Banana and Hazelnut Pancakes
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness like awesome pancakes for breakfast and raspberry banana bars for dessert!
- Breakfast: Caramelized Banana and Hazelnut Pancakes by Anna Miller
- Lunch: Chickpea Lentil Coconut Curry by Kristina Jug & Mitja Bezenšek
- Dinner: Turmeric Polenta With Roasted Beets and Greens by Claire Ragozzino
- Dessert: Raspberry Banana Bars by Sara Grandominico
Image Source: Sunshine Lemon Ice Cream Cake
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having a delicious porridge breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome!
- Breakfast: Beetroot Cake Porridge by Kyra Howearth
- Lunch: Mediterranean Baked Lima Beans by Pavani Nandula
- Dinner: Lentil Crust Pizza by Amarilis Moldes
- Dessert: Sunshine Lemon Ice Cream Cake by Krisztina Berta
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!