During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plans is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App – with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
This week, we’re bringing you breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that are perfect for the back to school season!
Image Source: Chocolate Hazelnut Overnight Oats
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying easy recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with an incredible breakfast bowl of overnight oats to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Chocolate Hazelnut Overnight Oats by Caroline Doucet
- Lunch: Chickpea Tuna Salad Sandwich by Michele Elizabeth
- Dinner: Mac and Cheese Casserole by Shea Cope
- Dessert: Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies by Christina Bedetta
Image Source: Protein-Packed Burrito Bowls
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout simple recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From an amazing breakfast burrito to delectable brownies, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Tofu Scramble Breakfast Burrito by Jessica Bose
- Lunch: Cheeseburger Pizza by Ashley Hankins
- Dinner: Protein-Packed Burrito Bowls by Medha Swaminathan
- Dessert: Chocolate Brownies With Salted Caramel Icing by Kristina Humphreys
Image Source: Birthday Cake Ice Cream Sandwiches
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with rich recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to delicious ice cream sandwiches that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Protein Breakfast Bars by Vicky Coates
- Lunch: Very Cheesy Mac ‘n’ Cheeze by Amber St. Peter
- Dinner: Chickpea Chorizo Tacos by Stephanie McKinnie
- Dessert: Birthday Cake Ice Cream Sandwiches by Lauren Hartmann
Image Source: Crispy Tofu Nuggets
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with recipes like awesome banana bread muffins for breakfast and a delicious dessert!
- Breakfast: Banana Bread Breakfast Muffins by Michele Elizabeth
- Lunch: Crispy Tofu Nuggets by Attila Hildmann
- Dinner: Three Bean and Green Lentil Chili by Julie Zimmer
- Dessert: Coconut Milkshakes and Cookies by Kelly Farrier
Image Source: Sun-Dried Tomato, Basil, and Spinach Pinwheels
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having an incredible smoothie for breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome!
- Breakfast: Special Candy Bar Smoothie by Natalie Slater
- Lunch: Sun-Dried Tomato, Basil, and Spinach Pinwheels by Emily Brees
- Dinner: Chickpea Pot Pie by Dawn Hutchins
- Dessert: Raw Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookie Dough Bites by Taylor Kiser
Check out the following resources and don’t forget to check out our Meal Plan Archives to access our latest content.
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in One Pot!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Recipes Rich in Zinc
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Rich in Healthy Fats!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Made With Fall Produce!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Calcium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin K-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin E-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Back To School Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals with Ten Ingredients Or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Nut-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Omega-3 Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: High-Fiber Vegan Meals Part 2!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Oil-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin A-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Potassium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin-D Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin C-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin B-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Magnesium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Here’s How You Can Do Oprah’s 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan Challenge
- Weekly Meal Plan: Anti-Inflammatory Vegan Meals!
BONUS Recommendation: Download Food Monster App For Amazing Plant-Based Recipes!
We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! It’s a brilliant Food app for anyone looking to cut out or reduce allergens like meat, dairy, soy, gluten, eggs, grains, and more! You can also make meal plans, add bookmarks, read feature stories, and browse recipes across hundreds of categories like diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, popular, seasonal, and so much more!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.