This recipe was given to me my former WWE Women’s Champion Amy “Lita” Dumas, so I can guarantee it’s healthiness. But it is often consumed by reigning Sitting on the Couch Watching Reruns of Cops Champion Natalie “Naptime” Slater, so I can also guarantee it’s tastiness.
Special Candy Bar Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2-3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- almond milk
- Place the banana, coconut, almond butter, flax seeds, cocoa nibs, cinnamon and vanilla in a blender.
- Cover with almond milk and blend until smooth. Add more almond milk to achieve desired consistency.
Amy says to add a scoop of Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder if you’re drinking this post-workout. I am not familiar with this “working out” thing.
- Raw Cacao