During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you a vitamin C-rich meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Chilled Zucchini, Orange, and Basil Soup
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing scones to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Thyme and Concord Grape Scones by Logan Dunn and Lexus Osman
- Lunch: Spicy Black Pepper Tofu by Tara Binder
- Dinner: Chilled Zucchini, Orange, and Basil Soup by Philipp Ertl
- Dessert: Lychee Sorbet by Daphne Goh
Image Source: Kiwi Spinach Popsicles
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious smoothie to amazing popsicles, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Protein Rich Green Smoothie by Olivia Budgen
- Lunch: Orange Cashew Sesame Zoodles by Laura Nockett
- Dinner: Black Bean Tacos With Persimmon Salsa and Lime Crema by Rebekah Waters
- Dessert: Kiwi Spinach Popsicles by Gunjan Dudani
Image Source: Lemon and Thyme Cake With Lemon Curd
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to delicious lemon cake that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Pomegranate Guava Smoothie by Viktoria Radichkova
- Lunch: Herb Salad by Melissa Tedesco
- Dinner: Crispy Gnocchi With Mushrooms, Asparagus, and Brussels Sprouts by Rhea Parsons
- Desserts: Lemon and Thyme Cake With Lemon Curd by Lauren Wright
Image Source: Herby Chickpea Burgers
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness like an awesome oatmeal for breakfast and delicious burgers for dinner!
- Breakfast: Strawberry Lemon Ricotta Oatmeal by Lauren Smith
- Lunch: Carrot and Kale Quinoa Patties by Judy Moosmueller
- Dinner: Herby Chickpea Burgers by Jean-Philippe Cyr
- Dessert: Lemony Macaroon Cups With Blueberry Basil Compote by Courtney West
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having a delicious pancake breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome!
- Breakfast: Chickpea Pancakes With Blackberry Sauce and Lemon Yogurt Cream by Kat Condon
- Lunch: Arugula and Strawberry Salad With Cayenne Lemon Vinaigrette by Daniela Modesto
- Dinner: Creamy Mushroom Penne With Thyme Crusted Tofu by Jenny Marie
- Dessert: Baked Dessert Tofu With Black Currants, Raspberries, and Blueberries by Magdalena Pienkos
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!