During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts with ten ingredients or less!
Image Source: Buckwheat Breakfast Bowl
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying easy recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with an incredible breakfast bowl to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Buckwheat Breakfast Bowl from Eat Like You Give A Fork by Mareya Ibrahim
- Lunch: Pineapple Pizza Tacos by Ella Suihko
- Dinner: Tomato Orzo Risotto by Lenny Wu
- Dessert: Banana Zebra Cake by Petra Vogel
Image Source: Ginger Sweet Potato and Zucchini Soup
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout simple recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From an amazing omelette to delectable peanut butter cookies, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Omelette With Zucchini and Basil by Yana Chistyakova
- Lunch: Ginger Sweet Potato and Zucchini Soup by Angelina Papanikolaou
- Dinner: White Wine Cream Sauce With Rigatoni by Claire Cary
- Dessert: Easy Peanut Butter Cookies by Laine Rudolfa
Image Source: Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with rich recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to delicious sugar cookies that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Cashew Coconut Granola by Nicole Dunai
- Lunch: Grilled Mexican Quesadilla With Lentils by Taylor Kiser
- Dinner: Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
- Dessert: Sugar Cookies by Nicole Dunai
Image Source: Thai Chili Peanut Ice Cream
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with recipes like awesome oatmeal for breakfast and creative ice cream for dessert!
- Breakfast: Fudgy PB&J Oatmeal by Lauren Smith
- Lunch: Carrot Hot Dogs by Casey Muir Taylor
- Dinner: Panko-Crusted Cajun Tofu Steaks by Amy Talei
- Dessert: Thai Chili Peanut Ice Cream from Incredible Vegan Ice Cream, Deena Jalal
Image Source: Jumbo Raspberry Dark Chocolate Oat Biscuits
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having an incredible smoothie bowl for breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome!
- Breakfast: Strawberry Smoothie Bowl by Maryke Wylde
- Lunch: Potato Cheese Pockets by Amy Talei
- Dinner: Rice & Bean Burgers by Melanie Sorrentino
- Dessert: Jumbo Raspberry Dark Chocolate Oat Biscuits by Hayley Canning
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!