These oaty and chewy cookies are dotted with dark chocolate and raspberries and will satisfy your sweet cravings in the healthiest way.
Jumbo Raspberry Dark Chocolate Oat Biscuits [Vegan]
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour (I used buckwheat)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 banana mashed
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons fresh raspberries chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 360ºF
- Combine together the oats, flour, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a different bowl, whisk together the the coconut oil, banana and maple syrup.
- Add in the dry ingredients stirring until a dough forms.
- Gently fold in the raspberries and chocolate.
- Separate into equal balls onto a baking try
- Flatten with a spatula to form cookie shapes
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool before enjoying