Have you ever wished that a pumpkin pie existed that would allow you to indulge without completely ruining your healthy eating regimen? Well, your dreams may just be coming true! This no-bake pumpkin pie has a gluten-free crust made with almond flour, coconut flour, and coconut oil and has a deliciously creamy filling made with cashews, pumpkin purée, vegan cream cheese, and thick coconut cream. Even the sweeteners used – maple syrup, vanilla bean, cinnamon, pumpkin spice – are wholesome. This pie is just overall amazing.
Maple Pumpkin Pie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Maple Pumpkin Pie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Crust:
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of vanilla bean powder
For the Filling:
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, soaked in water for at least 4 hours
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup pure pumpkin purée
- 5 tablespoons vegan cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons thick coconut cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 3 tablespoons firm cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons firm coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon lecithin
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- A pinch of salt
How to Prepare Maple Pumpkin Pie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
To Make the Crust:
- Mix the ingredients into a dough and press it into your pie form.
- Put in refrigerator to set while you make the filling.
To Make the Filling:
- Drain cashews and blend them with water.
- Add everything else in the blender except for the cacao butter, coconut oil, and spices, and blend until smooth.
- Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil in a kettle at a really low temperature.
- Add the cacao butter to the pie filling in a thin stream, blending constantly.
- Add the spices, tasting the filling as you add the spices.
- Take the crust from the refrigerator and pour the filling on the crust.
- Put back in the fridge for at least 5 hours.
- Slice and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.