Who knew you could make fudge with tahini and coconut butter? Although simple, this melt-in-your-mouth fudge has refined, delicate flavors. Each bite of this fudge starts with a bit of salty flavor, followed by a sweet touch of coconut. They're perfect for gifting or for a quick, chilled sweet snack.
Tahini Coconut Fudge [Vegan]
For the Fudge:
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Scant 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Sea salt (optional)
- Chopped almonds, to taste
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend all the ingredients, except almonds and sea salt, until you have a thick paste.
- Pour the batter into the lined container, then decorate with almonds and sea salt, if using.
- Place it in the freezer for 20 minutes or in the refrigerator for an hour, until solid.
- Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.