Something I like to have in the house at all times, are a few healthy and delicious sides that I can serve up to the family throughout the week. This is my new favorite side. I throw it over a green salad with a splash of balsamic and I’m good to go. It’s easy to make and comes out prefect every time. I love the addition of nutritional yeast in there for the flavor and the nutritional benefits. I gave the option in the recipe for folks that use oil in their cooking – but of course you don’t need to add it – the veggie stock does the trick just fine. Diced shallots and/or chopped walnuts are a nice addition to this side as well. You cannot go wrong with roasting veggies in my opinion and a little maple syrup makes this side slighty sweet and oh so yummy. This makes everyone in my household very happy.
Roasted Rosemary String Beans [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Roasted Rosemary String Beans [Vegan]
- 1 pound string beans, trimmed and washed
- 2 tablespoons no salt added vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon date syrup or pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon healthy oil like avocado (optional)
- A pinch onion powder
- Fresh black pepper, to taste
How to Prepare Roasted Rosemary String Beans [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss the beans with remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place string beans on non-stick baking pan.
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes or until beans are tender and slightly browned in spots, turning once. Serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- String Bean
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.