In need of a shortcut to a perfectly crispy and thin pizza crust? Try tortillas! These "pizza" tacos are topped with roasted chickpeas, corn, juicy pineapple, creamy avocado, and a drizzle of Sriracha.
Pineapple Pizza Tacos [Vegan]
- 6 gluten-free corn tortillas/tacos
- 6 teaspoons tomato puree
- 1 cup canned chickpeas
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 7-ounces fresh pineapple, chopped
- Corn kernels of 1 corn cob
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2-3 tablespoons Sriracha
- Start by preheating oven to 390°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the tacos on the baking sheet. Spread one teaspoon of tomato purée evenly over each taco. Sprinkle over the chickpeas, halved cherry tomatoes, pineapple chunks, corn kernels, and diced avocado.
- Top with Sriracha and additional spices. Pop in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. Serve.