Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App – with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
This week, we’re bringing you an anti-inflammatory meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Key Lime Pie Smoothie Bowl
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with an awesome smoothie bowl to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Key Lime Pie Smoothie Bowl by Mariko Sakata
- Lunch: Gingery Yellow Rice by Danielle Dewar
- Dinner: Black Bean, Quinoa, and Walnut Loaf by Julie Zimmer
- Dessert: Blueberry Crumb Buns by Gretchen Price
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious breakfast smoothie to amazing bars for dessert, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Turmeric Smoothie from Anti-Inflammatory For Healthy by Maryea Flaherty
- Lunch: Vegetable Pilaf Bowl With Creamy Turmeric Dressing from Plant Power Bowls by Sapana Chandra
- Dinner: Creamy Garlic Pasta With Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Tomatoes by Taavi Moore
- Dessert: Strawberry Pistachio Chia-Oat Bars by Anna Bannister
Image Source: Ginger Oat Biscuits
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to ginger oat biscuits that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week (but you might find yourself wanting to eat them all in one sitting)!
- Breakfast: Banana Cherry Granola by Laine Rudolfa
- Lunch: Walnut Taco Meat by Christa Clark
- Dinner: Avocado Pesto Pasta by Lenny Wu
- Dessert: Ginger Oat Biscuits by Julia Shannahan
Image Source: Pineapple Baked Ham
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness like scones that you can make the night before for a quick breakfast!
- Breakfast: Blueberry Scones by Hayley Canning
- Lunch: Garlic Beet Greens by Elaine Lander
- Dinner: Pineapple Baked Ham from Plant-Based Meats by Robin Asbell
- Dessert: Turmeric Ginger Ice Cream by Julia Winnicki
Image Source: Avo Paletas
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having a delicious muffin for breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome and will be your favorite new treat!
- Breakfast: Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Muffins by Fabio Gallo
- Lunch: High Protein Spinach and Rice Balls by Philipp Erl
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Ginger Soup by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Dessert: Avo Paletas from Avocaderia by Alessandro Biggi, Francesco Brachetti and Alberto Gramigni
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in One Pot!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Recipes Rich in Zinc
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Rich in Healthy Fats!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Made With Fall Produce!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Calcium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin K-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin E-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Back To School Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals with Ten Ingredients Or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Nut-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Omega-3 Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: High-Fiber Vegan Meals Part 2!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Oil-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin A-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Potassium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin-D Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin C-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin B-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Magnesium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Here’s How You Can Do Oprah’s 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan Challenge
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Recipes:
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects. Learn about some Common Health Concerns That May Disappear Once You Ditch Dairy and 10 Calcium Supplements For Healthy Living on a Dairy-Free and 10 Carrageenan-Free Non-Dairy Products!
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, plant-based, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!