This raw key lime pie smoothie bowl makes a perfect breakfast. The combo of banana, avocado, and dates makes it quite filling too. You get a crunch from the granola, the sweet, tangy and nutritious avocado custard smoothie, and coconut whipped cream!
Key Lime Pie Smoothie Bowl [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Key Lime Pie Smoothie Bowl [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup spinach, loosely packed
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup or to taste
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- Small handful of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup water or plant-based milk of your choice
- Granola, coconut whipped cream and coconut flakes for topping
How to Prepare Key Lime Pie Smoothie Bowl [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- Blend all of the ingredients except for the toppings in a blender until smooth.
- Lay some granola in the bowl and pour the smoothie in.
- Top with more granola, coconut whipped cream, and coconut flakes.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.