This raw key lime pie smoothie bowl makes a perfect breakfast. The combo of banana, avocado, and dates makes it quite filling too. You get a crunch from the granola, the sweet, tangy and nutritious avocado custard smoothie, and coconut whipped cream!
Key Lime Pie Smoothie Bowl [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup spinach, loosely packed
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup or to taste
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- Small handful of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup water or plant-based milk of your choice
- Granola, coconut whipped cream and coconut flakes for topping
- Blend all of the ingredients except for the toppings in a blender until smooth.
- Lay some granola in the bowl and pour the smoothie in.
- Top with more granola, coconut whipped cream, and coconut flakes.