These paletas are super high in healthy fats and are the perfect healthy alternative to sugary ice pops. They’re also super filling, so try snacking on one of these instead of reaching for the junk food. For extra-creamy pops, we add cashew butter to the mix. Want to take them to the next level? After they’re fully frozen, dip the paletas in melted chocolate, then coat with crushed nuts or espresso beans.
Avo Paletas [Vegan]
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- In a blender, combine the avocado, cashew milk, agave, cashew butter, and lime juice and blend on high speed until smooth. Transfer to ice pop molds and insert sticks; freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.