During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you vitamin-D rich breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Carrot Orange Pineapple Detox Juice
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing pudding to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Carrot Orange Pineapple Detox Juice by Nicole Dunai
- Lunch: Maitake Mushroom Sandwich With French Onion Soup Dip by Carla Rendon and Jessica Ruiz
- Dinner: Creamy Soy Milk Ramen by Zoe and Mia Lau
- Dessert: Butterscotch Pudding With Candied Walnuts by Fabio Gallo
Image Source: Cinnamon Roll Steel Cut Oatmeal
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious oatmeal to amazing dessert doughnuts, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Roll Steel Cut Oatmeal by Caroline Doucet
- Lunch: Roasted Carrots with Orange Tahini Sauce and Pomegranate by Daniela Modesto
- Dinner: Blackened Maitake Breast by Wicked Healthy
- Dessert: Cookies and Cream Doughnuts by Gretchen Price
Image Source: Avocado Tofu Chocolate Mousse
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to delicious mousse that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Steel-Cut Apple Porridge by Julie Zimmer
- Lunch: Sweet Potato Curry Nuggets With Tangy Yogurt Sauce by Agnes Potier-Murphy
- Dinner: Portobello Mushroom Burgers by Koko Brill
- Dessert: Avocado Tofu Chocolate Mousse by Diane Smith
Image Source: Copycat Dole Whip
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness like an awesome smoothie for breakfast and pita sandwiches for dinner!
- Breakfast: Immune Boosting Orange Raspberry Smoothie by Kat Condon
- Lunch: 5-Ingredient Protein Quinoa Bowl by Michele Elizabeth
- Dinner: Braised Tofu Doner Kebab in Pita With Yogurt Sauce by Philipp Ertl
- Dessert: Copycat Dole Whip by Holly Jade
Image Source: Indian Lentil Burgers With Dill Yogurt Sauce
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having a delicious parfait breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome!
- Breakfast: Yogurt Parfait by Nele Liivlaid
- Lunch: Couscous Lentil Patties by Deniz Kilic
- Dinner: Indian Lentil Burgers With Dill Yogurt Sauce by Preeti Pandey
- Dessert: Almond Millet Kheer by Natasha Minocha
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!