Bring Disneyworld/land into your home with this homemade dole whip recipe! This dole whip is quick & easy to make, perfect to nibble on during the hotter days in the sun. It contains natural pineapple which is not only nutritious but very refreshing. This dessert/snack will become your favorite summer treat!
Copycat Dole Whip [Vegan]
- 2 1/2 cups of frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (I use unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a blender/food processor, add in all of the ingredients and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a glass/bowl and serve.
- You could even sprinkle over some chia seeds or nuts for added protein and texture.
- Best served fresh & store in the freezer like you would ice cream.