You'll devour these Raw Cinnamon Chocolate Truffles as fast as you can make them!
Raw Cinnamon Chocolate Truffles [Vegan]
- 7 oz dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place the dates in a blender or food processor and blitz until transformed into a creamy paste. Decant into a bowl and mix in 1 tbsp raw cacao powder.
- Roll the chocolate paste into 9 truffles.
- Combine 1 tsp cacao with 1 tsp ground cinnamon on a plate. Roll each truffle around on the plate until they are all covered in cinnamon and cacao.
- Keeps for up to 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Variation: feel free to add 1 tbsp of hemp seeds to the date paste for a protein boost. (And then you can eat these for breakfast too!)