Chock full of vitamins and minerals, this Carrot Orange Pineapple Detox Juice is a delicious dose of health! Easy to make with no juicer required!
Carrot Orange Pineapple Detox Juice [Vegan]
- 3 medium carrots (OR, 1 cup of carrot juice)
- 3 large oranges (OR, 1 cup of pure orange juice)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks (fresh is good too, frozen will make it nice and cold!)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Pinch of black pepper
For the Carrot Juice:
- Peel and chop carrots
- Add to your blender with enough cold water to a bit less then halfway up the carrots
- Blend until you have a smooth carrot mixture
- Add the mixture to a cheesecloth or nut milk bag
- Squeeze as much of the liquid out of the carrot mixture – this should give you just about 1 cup of juice
- Save the pulp for something else!
For the Carrot Orange Pineapple Juice:
- Add the carrot juice, orange juice, pineapple chunks, flax, turmeric & black pepper to a blender
- Enjoy, and feel the health!