A thick and creamy, non-dairy pumpkin eggnog that’s vegan and sweetened only with dates. You’ll be amazed how incredible it is! See more at https://www.produceonparade.com/produce-on-parade/stuffed-sage-carnival-squash
Spiced Pumpkin Eggnog [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Spiced Pumpkin Eggnog [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups fresh cold water
- 1 15oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- half of 1 15 0z. can pumpkin puree
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. spiced rum (optional)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
How to Prepare Spiced Pumpkin Eggnog [Vegan]
- Cover the cashews in boiling water and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile place all remaining ingredients into the blender. Once the cashews are done soaking, drain and add to blender.
- Blend on high for several minutes, until smooth and creamy. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Due to the whole-food ingredients, please consume within a of couple days. The rum is barely, barely noticeable in this eggnog, so adjust accordingly. Please use freshly ground nutmeg, it makes a world of difference!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 187 | Carbs: 19 g | Fat: 13 g | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 7 mg | Sugar: 12 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.