What's not to love about a healthy dessert made with plant-based vegan goodness like this tasty tofu avocado chocolate mousse? It's great for a snack or it's elegant for dinner guests and so easy to put together. You'll be out of the kitchen in a flash.
Avocado Tofu Chocolate Mousse [Vegan]
- 1 12-14 ounces block extra firm organic tofu regular or Silken
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 avocado peeled and seed removed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract non-alcoholic preferred
- 1/3 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or 2+ teaspoons stevia depending on how sweet you like it
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
Crumble the tofu into a blender or food processor and add the milk, avocado, vanilla, cocoa and maple syrup
Blend on high until the mousse is smooth.
Pour into small containers, top with a couple of raspberries for each serving and let rest in the refrigerator for an hour or so to cool and blend the flavors.