During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plans are here for!
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App – with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that you can make with one pot (or appliance)!
Source: Chili Masala Tofu Scramble
Happy Monday! Start off your week with these yummy recipes that you only need one pot for! You’ve got all your meals set, including yummy tofu scramble to a delicious pumpkin sheet cake for dessert. Start off the week on a high note with these meals!
- Breakfast: Chili Masala Tofu Scramble by Kinda Vegan, Adams Media
- Lunch: Irish Colcannon Soup by Kat Condon
- Dinner: One Pot Lentil Stew by Robin Runner
- Dessert: Pumpkin Sheet Cake by Gabrielle St. Claire
Tuesday is a day where you’re not quite into the week, but you can tell that the week has started. Keep your energy up this Tuesday with these one dish meals! We’ve got pancakes for breakfast with a simple mug to enjoy for dessert!
- Breakfast: Buckwheat Pancakes by Laine Rudolfa
- Lunch: Sheet Pan Cauliflower With Crispy Onions and Caper-Parsley Vinaigrette by Umami Bomb, Raquel Pelzel
- Dinner: One-Pot Curry Pasta by Robin Runner
- Dessert: Classic Chocolate Mug Cake by Clean Snacks, Arman Liew
Source: Super Simple Potato Curry
Happy Hump Day! To get you through that mid-week slump, check out these meals! Kickstart your morning with salted caramel energy bites and enjoy a satisfyingly warm potato curry. End your day with a super easy chocolate fudge!
- Breakfast: Salted Caramel Energy Bites by Caroline Doucet
- Lunch: One-Pot Curry Pasta by Robin Runner
- Dinner: Sheet Pan Ratatouille With Creamy Polenta by Diane Smith
- Dessert: 3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge by Laine Rudolfa
Source: Cozy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
It’s nearly Friday and it can feel like this week has either gone by too fast or that it’s taking a million years to get to Friday. Either way, we’ve got you covered for what meals you can enjoy today! Start your day off with a filling bowl of oats and finish off your day with a naturally sweet smoothie for dessert!
- Breakfast: Cozy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal by Caroline Doucet
- Lunch: One Pot Mexican Lentils and Rice by Patrick Calhoun
- Dinner: One Pot Lentil Stew by Robin Runner
- Dessert: Date-Sweetened Pumpkin Pie Smoothie by Caroline Doucet
Source: One-Pot Spicy Chili
Happy Friday! Welcome the weekend with these meals! Start your day with crispy waffles, and enjoy a great warming dish of Aloo Gobi for dinner! Whip a super quick snickerdoodle mug cake and get to planning your fun weekend!
- Breakfast: Chocolate Waffles by Hayley Canning
- Lunch: One-Pot Spicy Chili by Kristina Jug & Mitja Bezenšek
- Dinner: One Pot Spiralized Aloo Gobi: Potato and Cauliflower by Alissandra Maffucci
- Dessert: Snickerdoodle Mug Cake by Melanie Sorrentino
Check out the following resources and don’t forget to check out our Meal Plan Archives to access our latest content.
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in One Pot!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Recipes Rich in Zinc
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Rich in Healthy Fats!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Made With Fall Produce!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Calcium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin K-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin E-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Back To School Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals with Ten Ingredients Or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Nut-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Omega-3 Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: High-Fiber Vegan Meals Part 2!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Oil-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin A-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Potassium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin-D Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin C-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin B-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Magnesium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Here’s How You Can Do Oprah’s 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan Challenge
- Weekly Meal Plan: Anti-Inflammatory Vegan Meals!
BONUS Recommendation: Download Food Monster App For Amazing Plant-Based Recipes!
We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! It’s a brilliant Food app for anyone looking to cut out or reduce allergens like meat, dairy, soy, gluten, eggs, grains, and more! You can also make meal plans, add bookmarks, read feature stories, and browse recipes across hundreds of categories like diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, popular, seasonal, and so much more!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.