If you don’t feel like baking but crave a simple and delicious treat, this creamy and rich vegan chocolate 3 ingredient fudge is the way to go! It requires only three main ingredients and takes 10 minutes of your time (the freezer will do the rest). Also, it’s totally healthy and good for you. Oh yes, this 3 ingredient fudge is a complete chocolate perfection. The secret ingredient for making this chocolate fudge extra creamy is adding coconut cream.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge [Vegan, Grain-Free]
Ingredients You Need for 3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 3.5 ounces vegan dark chocolate (at least 70 percent cacao content)
- 1 cup coconut cream from 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Goji berries, almond flakes, and Himalayan salt for topping (optional)
How to Prepare 3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Melt the coconut milk, add chocolate, maple syrup, and vanilla. Don’t worry if the mixture gets a bit lumpy. Stir well until it’s smooth. Be careful not to burn it.
- Transfer the mixture to a pan layered with baking paper and chill in room temperature. Add toppings and put into the freezer. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. Thaw 20 minutes before serving.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 99 | Carbs: 5 g | Fat: 7 g | Protein: 2 g | Sodium: 18 mg | Sugar: 3 g Calculation not including optional toppings.Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.