We are obsessed with these vegan, gluten free chocolate waffles. They have only 5 ingredients but are chalk full of a world of possibilities. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Chocolate Waffles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (any sugar will work)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Heat a waffle maker and pour in a few tablespoons of batter.
Cook until the waffles according to your waffle make instructions and cooked through.
Carefully remove the waffles and serve with toppings of your choice.