Protein-rich edamame along with fresh cilantro, carrots, and broccoli slaw, come together in these beautifully vibrant burgers. Flavorful, fresh, and delicious! Serve in a lettuce wrap or on burger buns with your favorite toppings.
Cilantro Edamame Burger [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Cilantro Edamame Burger [Vegan]
- 1 1/4 cups shelled edamame, frozen
- 1/4 cup heaped chopped cilantro, fresh
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- A pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon crushed pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- Hamburgers buns
How to Prepare Cilantro Edamame Burger [Vegan]
- In a food processor, combine edamame, cilantro, carrots, broccoli slaw, and cumin powder, then pulse.
- Spoon the mixture out into a mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients except oil and sesame seeds. Mix well with your hands.
- Divide the mixture into four equal parts and form patties between your palms.
- Warm oil in a nonstick frying pan and add sesame seeds.
- Immediately place the burger patties in the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes, or until brown.
- Flip the patties to the other side and cook for another 5 minutes, or until brown.
- Serve on hamburger buns with your desired toppings.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.