During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you a magnesium-rich meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Greek Avocado Toast
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing avocado toast to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Greek Avocado Toast from The Greek Vegetarian Handbook by Heather Thomas
- Lunch: Tofu Caprese Pasta by Kristen Genton
- Dinner: Banana Carrot Soup by Deniz Kilic
- Dessert: Chocolate Ice Cream With Almonds, Cacao Nibs and Black Sea Salt by Julia Winnicki
Image Source: Garden Green Soup
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious soup to amazing banana cream pie, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Balanced Breakfast Bowl by Helyn Dunn
- Lunch: Garden Green Soup by Claire Ragozzino
- Dinner: Mushroom and Swiss Chard Pasta with Creamy Rose Sauce by Logan Dunn & Lexus Oman
- Dessert: The Best Banana Cream Pie Ever by Alex and Linda Meyer
Image Source: Black Bean, Quinoa, and Walnut Loaf
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to an chocolate mousse that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Raw Banana Crêpes, Almond Butter, and Caramel Paste by Nadia Petrova
- Lunch: Avocado Rolls by Kathy Davis
- Dinner: Black Bean, Quinoa, and Walnut Loaf by Julie Zimmer
- Dessert: Avocado Tofu Chocolate Mousse by Diane Smith
Image Source: Chicken-Fried Tofu With Orange-Scented Sweet Potatoes
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness like a beautiful sandwich for lunch and cake for dessert!
- Breakfast: Protein-Packed Breakfast Quinoa Bowl by Jesse Lane Lee
- Lunch: Swiss Chard and White Bean Grilled Sammie by Heather Poire
- Dinner: Chicken-Fried Tofu With Orange-Scented Sweet Potatoes from 30-Minute Vegan Dinners by Megan Sadd
- Dessert: Cherry Almond Cake by Melanie Jacobs
Image Source: Banana French Toast With Strawberries
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having a delicious french toast breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome and refreshing!
- Breakfast: Banana French Toast With Strawberries by Laine Rudolfa
- Lunch: Quinoa and White Bean Burger by Julie West
- Dinner: Tofu Banh Mi by Vegan Punks
- Dessert: Pumpkin Cashew Cheesecake With Coconut Whipped Cream by Dora Daily
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!