This garden green soup is a wonderful way to get greens in without disrupting digestive fire with an icy cold smoothie. You can make this recipe with a variety of different greens!
Garden Green Soup [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Garden Green Soup [Vegan]
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut into small florets
- 1 cup zucchini, roughly chopped
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1/2 cup parsley, stems & leaves
- 1/2 cup cilantro, stems & leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoon dulse flakes
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
How to Prepare Garden Green Soup [Vegan]
- In a medium pot, bring the water to a boil. Add the broccoli and zucchini. Cover with a lid and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, until tender but the color is still vibrant. Avoid overcooking, you just want to steam these and make them more digestible, not overcook until brown.
- When done, remove from heat and transfer the whole pot into a high-speed blender. Add the remaining ingredients, the avocado, herbs and spices. Blend until creamy. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.