These avocado rolls are refreshing, especially on a warm day! These are a perfect easy snack for when you want something filling and fancy, but don't want spend lots of time in the kitchen. These rolls go excellently with a cool glass of iced tea.
Avocado Rolls [Vegan]
For the Rolls
- 2 ripe avocados chopped into large chunks
- 2 tablespoon vegan mayo
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small to medium carrot peeled and finely shredded
- 2 tablespoon finely diced celery
- 2 scallions finely sliced
- Mixed greens
- Vegan hot dog rolls
Toss avocado with lemon juice; add the rest of ingredients and fold gently to keep the avocado whole.
Serve on a toasted hot dog roll with mixed greens, topped with a sprinkle of celery seed and smoked paprika