One of the best ways to get people excited about raw food is serving them a raw dessert! And these little Chia Blueberry Cups are just perfect for that. Who wouldn't want to enjoy a beautiful dessert for even breakfast or a snack? These little cups are filled with great nutrients like vitamin E, iron, calcium, protein, fiber and omega 3/6/9! Thats just a bonus because they also taste great and give you healthy energy.
Chia Blueberry Cups [Vegan]
For the bottom
- 1 cup almonds, preferably soaked and dehydrated
- 1 cup dates, pitted and soaked in water for half an hour
- 1 or 2 Tbsp. of soaking water
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder or ½ tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. goji berries
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- All the ingredients for the bodem go in a food processor with an S-blade on low speed until well combined and it becomes a kind of sticky ‘dough’. If too wet, add a little ground almonds.
- I prepared mine in small glasses, you can also use a bigger bowl. Divide the dough in 4 portions and make space for the filling with the back of a spoon.
- In the fridge to stiffen up.
- For the filling soak the goji berries and chia seeds in the water for 15 minutes.
- Save a couple of blueberries for decoration and add the rest of the berries with the softened chia’s and goji’s to a food processor with the S-blade and process untill well combined.
- Fill the cups with the lovely anti-oxidant rich, nutritious berry jam and decorate it with a few blueberries. PLace it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Share and Enjoy!
- Chia Seeds
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile