Look at that and tell me you don’t want to eat it right off the screen. C’mon, I dare you. You can’t! Because they are out of this world. So good. Five ingredients, can you believe it? This is without a doubt the easiest “cheese”cake you could possibly whip up. Give it a try, every one of your friends and family members will love them! They take only 15 minutes tops to make, so you can make these in advance in a matter of minutes and you won’t have to worry about them until your party.
Mini Individual Raw Strawberry Cheesecakes [Vegan]
- 6 dates, stoned
- 1.75 ounces almonds
- 7 ounces cashews
- 3.5 ounces strawberries
- raw cocoa nibs
- Start by snipping the dates to little pieces with a pair of scissors (a knife is fine too but not as easy).
- In a food processor grind the dates and almonds to a fine powder. You will coat the bottom of 4 ramequins or mini cheesecake tins with these.
- Press the powder down with your fingers to make it all stick together.
- Next, blend the cashews and strawberries in the food processor until they are smooth. You can add raw sweetener if you like.
- Pour the strawberry cream into the tins/ramequins and let it set in the fridge, preferably overnight.
- When the cakes have set, turn them over/remove them from the tins carefully and decorate with cocoa nibs–or anything you fancy!