Looking for a super moist and tasty muffin recipe? Try these Vegan Banana Walnut Chocolate Chips Muffins.
Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Muffins [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 380°F - Prepare two ramekins (grease the bottoms and the sides with oil and slightly dust with flour).
- In a medium bowl, add flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda and mix well. Add the walnuts and chocolate chips and set aside.
- In another bowl, mash the banana with the sugar. Add the oil, yogurt, vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar and mix until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix just until combined (don't over mix).
- Divide the batter into the two prepared ramekins, add more walnuts and slices of banana on top of it (optional) and bake for about 25 - 30 mins.
- Cool the muffins for 5 minutes in the ramekins before flipping them out onto a cooling rack.