Filling and delicious vegan omelette riddled with zucchini and basil! Yum!
Omelette With Zucchini and Basil [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Omelette With Zucchini and Basil [Vegan]
- a piece of vegan cheddar cheese
- 4-5 leaves of basil
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 1 onion
- 1/3 cup of chickpea flour
- olive oil
How to Prepare Omelette With Zucchini and Basil [Vegan]
- Cut the zucchini and onion into julienne or medium pieces, chop the basil leaves, cut the vegan cheese into cubes.
- Fry the zucchini and onion.
- In a bowl we mix the chickpea flour with water adding it little by little and mixing until it has the consistency of a beaten egg.
- Mix all the vegetables with the chickpea flour mixture, stir well. Pour the mixture in a hot pan. Fry on the one hand until it browns well and turn it over very carefully. Fry the tortilla on the other side.
- Warm before serving to melt the cheese.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.