Lychee is a ripe fruit that tastes like grapes, watermelon, and strawberry combined. Now imagine that as an icy sorbet! This treat is the perfect dessert for summer – sweet and refreshing.
Lychee Sorbet [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Lychee Sorbet [Vegan]
- 2 20-ounce tins canned lychees or 19 ounces fresh lychees flesh, peeled and de-seeded
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- Mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
How to Prepare Lychee Sorbet [Vegan]
To Make the Sorbet Mixture:
- Combine the lychees and agave syrup into a blender or food processor and blend until you get a smooth texture.
To Make the Sorbet With an Ice Cream Maker:
- Transfer the lychees mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the instruction manual. Serve immediately when ready or transfer to a freezer-proof container and freeze until ready to serve. Serve with mint leaves.
To Make the Sorbet Without an Ice Cream Maker:
- Transfer the lychee mixture into a freezer-proof container and freeze for around 8 hours or overnight. Check occasionally with a fork to see whether consistency has been achieved. Once desired consistency is achieved, remove from freezer and serve immediately with mint leaves.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Tropical Fruits
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.