Lychee is a ripe fruit that tastes like grapes, watermelon, and strawberry combined. Now imagine that as an icy sorbet! This treat is the perfect dessert for summer – sweet and refreshing.
Lychee Sorbet [Vegan]
- 2 20-ounce tins canned lychees or 19 ounces fresh lychees flesh, peeled and de-seeded
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- Mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
To Make the Sorbet Mixture:
- Combine the lychees and agave syrup into a blender or food processor and blend until you get a smooth texture.
To Make the Sorbet With an Ice Cream Maker:
- Transfer the lychees mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the instruction manual. Serve immediately when ready or transfer to a freezer-proof container and freeze until ready to serve. Serve with mint leaves.
To Make the Sorbet Without an Ice Cream Maker:
- Transfer the lychee mixture into a freezer-proof container and freeze for around 8 hours or overnight. Check occasionally with a fork to see whether consistency has been achieved. Once desired consistency is achieved, remove from freezer and serve immediately with mint leaves.
- Tropical Fruits