The freshness of the herbs, the tangy-sweetness of the pomegranate seeds, the creaminess of the pine nuts and the tartness of the lemon juice make for a flavour party in your mouth.
Herb Salad [Vegan]
- 1 cup fresh parsley, torn
- 1 cup fresh coriander, torn
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- seeds of 1/2 a pomegranate
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- In a bowl, add all of the herbs, onion, and pomegranate seeds.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper, and toss.
- Add the pine nuts and serve.