Such a refreshing and healthy salad that can really fill you up. Prep this easy salad for a lunch or dinner, or make for a nice side salad.
Arugula and Strawberry Salad with Cayenne Lemon Vinaigrette [Vegan]
For the Salad:
- 2 cups arugula, baby spinach or greens of your choice
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons cubed mango
- 3-4 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 avocado
- Toasted walnuts
For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon agave syrup or other sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients for dressing and set aside.
- Next, assemble all ingredients under salad on plate and sprinkle with walnuts and drizzle with dressing.