These peanut butter cookie dough bites are to die for. The simple cookie dough is augmented with mini chocolate chips and finished off with a creamy peanut butter center. You won't be able to stop eating these delightful little bites.
Raw Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookie Dough Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookie Dough Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon peanut butter divided
- 1/3 cup peanut butter powder
- 3-4 tablespoon agave nectar, to taste
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
How to Prepare Raw Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookie Dough Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Place the drained and rinsed chickpeas, 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter (saving the rest for later), the peanut butter powder, agave, vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of salt into a small food processor.
- Blend the ingredients until the mixture is thick, creamy and smooth. This could take a good 5-7 minutes, and you'll need to scrape down the sides to get all the chickpea.
- Transfer the dough into a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Make a heaping 1/2 tablespoon-sized ball of the dough and break it into two small balls.
- Flatten the two pieces and place 1/4 teaspoon of peanut butter onto the center of one of the rounds. Place the other round on top, seal the sides, and roll it into a ball.
- Repeat with remaining dough
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.