These peanut butter cookie dough bites are to die for. The simple cookie dough is augmented with mini chocolate chips and finished off with a creamy peanut butter center. You won't be able to stop eating these delightful little bites.
Raw Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookie Dough Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon peanut butter divided
- 1/3 cup peanut butter powder
- 3-4 tablespoon agave nectar, to taste
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
- Place the drained and rinsed chickpeas, 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter (saving the rest for later), the peanut butter powder, agave, vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of salt into a small food processor.
- Blend the ingredients until the mixture is thick, creamy and smooth. This could take a good 5-7 minutes, and you'll need to scrape down the sides to get all the chickpea.
- Transfer the dough into a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Make a heaping 1/2 tablespoon-sized ball of the dough and break it into two small balls.
- Flatten the two pieces and place 1/4 teaspoon of peanut butter onto the center of one of the rounds. Place the other round on top, seal the sides, and roll it into a ball.
- Repeat with remaining dough