Soft and sweet banana bars loaded with tart, juicy raspberries. The perfect summertime snack! These raspberry banana bars are super easy, made with just five healthy ingredients, gluten-free, and totally fruit sweetened.
Raspberry Banana Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 14-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup buckwheat four
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Blend the chickpeas and almond milk until totally smooth. Add to a large bowl with the ripe bananas, stirring to combine.
- Add the buckwheat flour and stir until everything is incorporated.
- Pour the batter into a sprayed or nonstick square pan, and press the raspberries gently all over the top of the batter.
- Bake the bars for about 45-50 minutes, until they're fairly firm to the touch - they'll firm up even more as they cool, so if they're still a bit soft, they'll be okay!