Lentil Pizza Crust. Surprisingly easy and delicious. Suitable for everyone. Only three ingredients! Vegan and Gluten-free!
Lentil Crust Pizza [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Lentil Crust Pizza [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups lentils
- 4/5 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt + spices
How to Prepare Lentil Crust Pizza [Vegan]
- Soak the lentils the night before.
- Preheat the oven to 360ºF
- Drain them and add them together with water, salt and spices to a food processor or blender and process until a dough like pancake is obtained.
- Pour the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake 10 minutes or until the dough is golden and crispy.
- Take out from the oven and incorporate the tomato sauce and other ingredients of your choice. Bake about 8 more minutes and that’s it!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.