Everybody needs a reliable go-to burger recipe that tastes fantastic, just like this one. This meaty bean burger is paired with a refreshing and creamy herb aioli. Serve on toasted buns with leafy greens, sweet potato fries, and extra sauce on the side, for dipping.
Bean Burger With Herb Aioli [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Bean Burger With Herb Aioli [Vegan]
For the Burger:
- 2 cups pinto beans, cooked and drained, or 2 cups canned beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 block firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- Salt, to taste
For the Herb Aioli:
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, cilantro leaves, or a combination of both
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to Prepare Bean Burger With Herb Aioli [Vegan]
To Make the Burgers:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until mixture forms a slightly chunky dough.
- Form the mixture into 6 patties by hand and place each patty on an oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, flipping patties after 10 minutes. When done, remove the tray from the oven.
To Make the Herb Aioli:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Slather onto your burger or serve on the side as a dipping sauce.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Beans - White
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 1070 | Total Carbs: 137 g | Total Fat: 33 g | Total Protein: 63 g | Total Sodium: 2697 g | Total Sugar: 36 g Per Serving: Calories: 178 | Carbs: 23 g | Fat: 6 g | Protein: 11 g | Sodium: 450 mg | Sugar: 6 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.