During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you a high-fiber meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Almond Butter and Smashed Raspberry Stuffed French Toast
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with a treat of a breakfast to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Almond Butter and Smashed Raspberry Stuffed French Toast from Happy Food by Bettina Campolucci Bordi
- Lunch: Lentil Falafel by Amarilis Moldes
- Dinner: Apple Chickpea and Coconut Curry by Laura Nockett
- Dessert: Almond and Pear Thumbprint Cookies by Renee Press
Image Source: Roasted Sweet Potato With Spiced Chickpeas
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious breakfast salad to amazing brownies for dessert, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Pear and Apple Breakfast Salad by Katrina Nixon
- Lunch: Roasted Sweet Potato With Spiced Chickpeas by Maryke Wylde
- Dinner: Three Bean and Green Lentil Chili byJulie Zimmer
- Dessert: Fudgy Avocado Brownies by Natasha Minocha
Image Source: Quinoa and White Bean Burger
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to dark chocolate truffles that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week (but you might find yourself wanting to eat them all in one sitting)!
- Breakfast: Banana Cinnamon Granola Muffins by Pamela Higgins
- Lunch: Curried Red Rice, Broccoli and Chickpea Salad by Amarilis Moldes
- Dinner: Quinoa and White Bean Burger by Julie West
- Dessert: Dark Chocolate Almond Truffles by Molly Patrick
Image Source: Raspberry Almond Coconut Bars
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness from chocolate hazelnut oats to unbelievable bars, and more!
- Breakfast: Chocolate Hazelnut Overnight Oats by Caroline Doucet
- Lunch: Avocado Rolls by Kathy Davis
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Millet Patties and Blackberry Salsa by Sylwia Radzaj
- Dessert: Raspberry Almond Coconut Bars by Taavi Moore
Image Source: Strawberry Beet Cinnamon Smoothie
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having a delicious smoothie for breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome and will leave you with leftovers for the weekend!
- Breakfast: Strawberry Beet Cinnamon Smoothie by Claire Ragozzino
- Lunch: Red Cabbage Carrot Dogs by Melina Kutelas
- Dinner: Wholesome Pizza With Broccoli and Artichoke by Helene Maj
- Dessert: Pear and Apple Crisp by Jessica Bose
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!