Only one bowl and 8 simple ingredients are needed to make these healthy raspberry almond scones. Filled with fresh raspberries, they are ready in only 20 minutes!
Raspberry Almond Scones [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raspberry Almond Scones [Vegan]
- 1 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut sugar (add more if you want sweet scones!)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (do not use liquid coconut oil – only solidified)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- sliced almonds for sprinkling
How to Prepare Raspberry Almond Scones [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 400ºF degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well
- Add the chilled coconut oil and cut into the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the nut milk and almond extract and gently mix (not too rough)
- Gently fold in the raspberries
- Knead the dough a few times then add to a floured surface and roll out into 1 inch thick circle
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds and then slice into 8 scones and transfer to baking sheet
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.