These vegan raspberry chocolate cupcakes are exceptional garnished with a pretty, light raspberry cream. Just right for the summer!
Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup vegetable milk of your choice
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cup vegan whipped cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar (if you use unsweetened cream)
- 1/2 cup vanilla sugar
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 360º. Line a muffin tray with 12 pieces of muffin cups. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder. Stir in sunflower oil and vegetable milk with the whisk. Divide the resulting chocolate dough evenly over the muffin cups. Bake the muffins for 25 minutes.
- Heat the frozen raspberries gently in a pot until they are completely soft. Then push them through a sieve with a spoon. Beat vegan cream with icing sugar and vanilla sugar until stiff. Mix in the cooled raspberry puree. Then mix the raspberry jam.
- Frost cupcakes